# 9254Newton Brick Trapper
Clip and spey blades
4 1/8" closed
TKC proudly presents the Newton County Courthouse Brick Trapper. The Newton County
courthouse was built in 1902-03 using brick made on nearby Caney Creek. Damaged by an electrical fire in 2000, the courthouse stood empty for six years.
Restoration began in 2006 with grants from the Texas Historical Commission and other donations. In spite of problems and delays, the restoration was completed in 2012 and the courthouse officially reopened at a
rededication ceremony on the courthouse square
December 8, 2012. Through a special process, some bricks from this old building have been preserved as knife handles for the Newton County Courthouse Brick Trapper
|Texas Knives & Collectibles|
a division of Mott Wholesale Inc.
Hwy 92, South
Spurger, TX 77660
For More Information
Please Contact us at 409-429-3461
Thanks for Visiting - Come Back Soon